Striving for continuous improvement and embracing best practices, Cygnet Texkimp adheres to quality control requirements for its manufactured products.
Compliance & Machine Safety
Within the European Economic Area and associated countries all new machinery has to be designed and constructed to meet minimum requirements for safety as defined in the European Machinery Directive.
Cygnet Texkimp undertakes a detailed conformity assessment processes to meet the Directives obligations. This includes the following:
– ISO 12100 – Risk Assessment in accordance with International Standards
– Machinery Directive – Essential Health and Safety Requirements (EHSRs) as specified in the
– IEC 60204 all machine fully compliant and tested
– ISO 13849 – ensure all safety measures; emergency stops; interlocked guards; light guards have been correctly applied
– EN 82079 – comprehensive user instructions
For complete machines Cygnet Texkimp as manufacturer and Responsible Person fix a CE mark to the machine and issue a Declaration of Conformity. This enables the user of the machine to have confidence in the integrity and safety of the machine and provide evidence to local authorities. Furthermore, this detailed process also ensures the consistency and quality of Cygnet Texkimp equipment.