Reverse Roll Coaters
The ultimate in coating precision and performance, reverse roll coaters are used in aerospace pre-preg lines to give tight control of coating weight and distribution. Reserve roll coaters are also able to handle a wide range of coating agents, densities and viscosities.
Reverse roll coaters include:
- Used for high-end aerospace materials such as prepregs
- Supplied as lab scale to 70″ (1780mm) wide production lines.
- Provides the tightest level of specifications and product requirements.
- Ability to utilise feedback from coat weight measurement device.
- Opposing rolls regulated the movement of the coating agent and the substrate.
- Online control of gap between opposing rolls
Contact us to discuss your unique set of requirements