Cygnet Group’s Apprenticeship Academy offers fantastic access to career opportunities in engineering within a multi-award winning and growing group of businesses.
Our Apprenticeship scheme provides the opportunity to ‘earn while you learn’, and offers exciting training and career development opportunities.
The four-year apprentice programme offers:
- On-the-job training with a successful, growing, innovative and sustainable Group
- Ongoing personal and professional development with structured training programme
- Working with talented professionals who support and mentor your development
- An exciting and varied career in engineering with opportunities for worldwide travel
- Cygnet Group is looking for practical young people inspired by engineering with a thirst for learning
You will need to demonstrate you have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade A-C including Maths and English. In addition we regard applicants who can demonstrate commitment and achievement outside of school very highly. This may be completion of Duke of Edinburgh Awards, regularly volunteering, involvement in Scouting or Guiding etc.
Annually we start the process of recruiting our new apprentices at the beginning of the year. Please ensure you apply early to give yourself the best chance to join us.
To apply: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org